Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pet Portraits

Last summer in my spare time, I had the chance to practice a little bit with pet portraits. Here are a few pictures of my boyfriends' sisters' kitty, Skittles. He is so cute, and I had a blast watching him and taking pictures of him. :)


(1)



(2)



(3)



(4)



(5)




I think they turned out pretty good for my first pet portrait photo shoot, but let me know what you think! @Wings1227. I will definitely consider expanding my business to fit in pet portraits. So if anyone is interested, contact me! I always love to have the opportunity to practice and expand my experience, as well as play with cats and dogs. :)

On another note, I have some great news to share! I have been planning things out very carefully, looking at every aspect to make sure I can do it. And I made sure I had the approval from my boyfriend, which he is being 100% supportive of. :) So anyway, it looks like I will be working part time at McDonalds again, although the other part of my time will be filled with my Photography. It is that moment I have been wanting so badly... I am planning to start my business!!! I hope to really kick things off this summer by booking photo shoots and weddings. If all goes well I will continue to do Photography part time during school. If not, I will be working at McDonalds. The same thing goes for next spring semester. Then by the time I graduate, I hope to have enough support that I can do Photography full time. It is going to be A LOT of work and I will have to sacrifice some things, but I am all up for it! And what makes this whole plan even more worth it, is having the support of my family and friends. :D

So everyone please keep me in your thoughts! Get the word out that I am starting my business! ;) I hope to be posting some packages and prices very soon. I also ordered business cards just today. So keep on the look out for those as well.

Thanks for reading,
-Ash-

No comments:

Post a Comment