Friday, June 17, 2011

Flowers Galore!!

Sorry again everyone...

It has been at least two weeks since I posted last. And here I said I wanted to keep up with my blog more often... But my excuse is I was in the process of changing internet companies and it look a lot longer than expected to receive the modem and hook it up. It was driving me insane not having the internet! I did not realize just how often I use it. But anywho, it is back up and I am back in full swing of writing new posts. :)

Here are some more pictures from last summer! These are all flowers found in my boyfriends' parents backyard. I love being over there. It is sooo relaxing. They have a pond full of huge coy fish with a two-seater swing right next to it, which is my favorite spot. They always keep their yard looking so nice and with so many plants and flowers. I could not stop taking pictures! Flowers are what I love to take pictures of the most. So no wonder! Here a couple of my favorites.


(1)



(2)



(3)



(4)



(5)



(6)



(7)




So to all you friends and followers, let me know what you think of them! Send me a tweet to: @Wings1227. I also have some great news! I just received my business cards today! So everyone keep on the look out for those! I will be handing them to every person I come in contact with. :)

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

-Ashley Pinda-

No comments:

Post a Comment