Monday, July 11, 2011

Camping Trip 2011

Hey there!

So it looks like I am all caught up with the pictures I took last year! :) So now onto the pictures I have been taking this year. One of the first times I was able to take out my camera again was towards the end of the semester when school was slowing down. My boyfriend and I went camping with his parents up north at Mountain Creek Campground to do some trout fishing. I did not do any fishing because I have not done much fishing since I was a little girl. Although I was quite a tomboy when I was younger, I have become a chicken of putting worms on hooks and touching fish. Haha. So I just went along to camp and enjoy a weekend away. And take some pictures of everyone else fishing. :) Here are some of the pictures I captured.



(1)



(2)



(3)



(4)



(5)



(6)



(7)





So let me know what you guys think!!! Send me a tweet @Wings1227!

So some other good news to share... I have recently had the chance to take one of my friends maternity portraits. :D The pictures turned out AH-MAZING! I will be posting them soon! In the mean time, I have been passing out my business cards left and right. I might have a couple photo shoot opportunities coming up shortly, and I am also going to try getting in contact with people that have told me awhile ago about setting up some photo shoots. Lets hope I can get some gigs booked! I know I definitely will be taking my sisters senior pictures soon. :) Very stoked to do those... Other than that, things have been crazy busy at work along with all the other home things. Trying to keep pushing myself to make time for my photography. Just got a little bit behind with going on vacation. But im ready to get back into things full swing. Lets see how I make out!

More posts coming soon!
Keep reading!

-Ashley-

No comments:

Post a Comment