Sunday, July 24, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Hey ya'll!

Things have been tremendously busy around here. Sorry I could not get to submit a new post recently. I am back up to working full time at McDonalds, not to mention running around a lot on top of it. But it's all good! I'm trying to really prioritize my time in order to make more time for my photography and myself. It is starting to work out a lot better. :)

So I have some more pictures to share. There is one more set of pictures from last year that I have and absolutely adore. Last Halloween I took some pictures of my best friends' little boy, Landen, all dressed up in his Halloween costume.



(1)



(2)



(3)



(4)



(5)



(6)



(7)




Hehe! Are they not the cutest pictures ever?! Tell me what you think! Twitter: @Wings1227 So Halloween is four months! Parents, do not hesitate to book Halloween photo sessions! I will probably run a special for it as well! STAY TUNED!

Also, a website is in the works for my business! I hope to have it up in the next month. And I am in the process of setting up a facebook as well. So please look out for those! I am super excited for both of those. :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
-Ash-

No comments:

Post a Comment