Friday, July 15, 2011

PRICES

I finally set some starting prices to start booking some photography sessions!!! Here they are:

Wedding/Engagement---$100 a hour
Family Portraits---$50 to $100
Maternity---$50
Newborns---$50
Homeschool Groups---$100
Senior Portraits---$75
Head shots---$25
Pet Portraits---$25

If anyone needs any other type of pictures taken, please do not hesitate to ask! Also, to give everyone a heads up...I do not print my own photographs. I put all the pictures on a photo CD for you, and give you a copyright release that way you can take your pictures elsewhere and print whatever you want. :) So pass the word around! Summer is quickly coming to an end for me and school will be starting soon. Book your sessions NOW!

I look forward to booking some sessions! I cannot wait to start meeting new people! :)
-Ashley-

No comments:

Post a Comment