Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family Portraits!!!

Hello!

Here are some more pictures I took this spring of my friends and their little boy, Landen. Despite not having an actual place to take their pictures, I think their pictures turned out great!!! I had so much fun with Landen! I must say that I love playing with the little ones while taking their pictures. :) So check them out! If you are interested in family portraits, please contact me at ashleyelaine@aol.com!!!



(1)



(2)



(3)



(4)



(5)



(6)




Tweet your comments to @Wings1227!!!

In the mean time, things are starting to look up and people are starting to contact me! I might have a wedding booked soon, and then this week I have the opportunity to visit another McDonalds around town and take pictures of the crew and children playing in the play place! I am SUPER excited about it! I hope while I am there, it will give me an opportunity to expand the word of my business even further. :) Which leads me to my next statement: And local businesses looking for a photographer to take pictures of their employees or pictures for work-related events, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME!!! I am looking for any type of opportunity! :D

More pictures coming soon!

-Ashley Pinda-

No comments:

Post a Comment